8/7/11

Dreaming of you



My whole life is consumed by you, right now. Almost everything I do throughout the day is in preparation for our life with you, beginning so soon. 

Everything I mark on the calendar I dream of participating in with you.

When I think about going to the sentsy party at Dawn's, I can not wait for you to meet Dawn - for Dawn to meet you - for you to meet sentsy, chose one for your room, smell all the scents and decide which ones you love.

When I think of going to Apple's class that first Thursday that you are here, I think of you riding in the front seat next to me on the way - seeing the puppy at her best, in working action - meeting Jeff and sitting with Zeek on the benches in class.

When I chop veggies for my weekly pico-creation, I wonder if you'll sit across the island and tell me about your school day - if you'll want to chop with me - if you'll love pico and tortilla chips like I do - the ways you might make a change in what I throw together.

I go into your beautiful, pink, girly room and imagine you doing homework at your desk, or laying on your bed with your laptop, or picking out your outfit for a day out with your new family!!! 

I CAN NOT STOP thinking every single thing with you in it.
The seasons, holidays, events, shows, music, car rides, Packer games, sunsets, evening walks, cooking, eating, movies, gatherings, bon-fires, showing her everything... every single last thing. With you. :)

Just FIVE more days! 
I am completely beside myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment